Petition To Relaunch Pixie Hollow

Patareed0131

Earning My Ears
I am a grandmother with a 10 year old grand daughter. I and my daughter are willing to create a petition to try and persuade Disney to recreate/relaunch a new version of Pixie Hollow or to license the game profile to another online game company to keep the game going. My daughter and I have found in out in our research for a new online multi-player game for my grand daughter that there is none available. The only games that we could find are full of fighting, shooting, and blowing things up. The Disney online multi-player games were the only ones that were non-violent and promoted good morals and children's imagination. How many of you out there would sign a petition to try and get back Pixie Hollow? We will be posting a petition online later this week. I will try to let you know where to go to sign it. Just a grandparent that wants a safe online game for my grand daughter.

I am a grandmother with a 10 year old grand daughter. I and my daughter are willing to create a petition to try and persuade Disney to recreate/relaunch a new version of Pixie Hollow or to license the game profile to another online game company to keep the game going. My daughter and I have found in out in our research for a new online multi-player game for my grand daughter that there is none available. The only games that we could find are full of fighting, shooting, and blowing things up. The Disney online multi-player games were the only ones that were non-violent and promoted good morals and children's imagination. How many of you out there would sign a petition to try and get back Pixie Hollow? We will be posting a petition online later this week. I will try to let you know where to go to sign it. Just a grandparent that wants a safe online game for my grand daughter.

I would sign it. I was a player for 4 years. I really miss it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter