• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PFB and Dive in Movies and A+

rrkky

Earning My Ears
Does PFB have Dive-in Movies? If so any clue what is showing? If not can we get easily to HRH?

Also any other organized evening activities at PBH???

What about A+ soda sticker, is it still in effect?

Finally, we have friend staying over at Disney, will they have any problems joining us for activities at PBH in evening?

Your friend will have no problem (although they'll have to pay for parking). PBH and HRH have their dive in movies on different nights. In the past they've shown Shrek and Spiderman, not sure what they're showing now.

I think there is a bus from PBH to HRH but it's a very short walk.

Portofino Bay does participate in the A+ kids program. I called and spoke to the front desk. What are the dive-in movies?

I just called Portofino Bay, Dive-In movies are at 8:30 on Friday night. They provide the innertubes. Sounds like fun. He also said bring the report cards, they are still doing the A+ program for the kids.

We'll be there on a Friday night so I guess we'll be watching a dive-in movie!:D Thanks for the info!

We will be there Friday also. My daugher is dancing at Disney and Univeral, our group is staying on Disney Property, so we booked two days prior to the group ressies at Portofino Bay. I can't wait. Saturday is my daughters 7th birthday. I also have a 9 year old boy and a 6 month old son.

Hey, maybe we'll see you at the pool! My daughter is 6 years old and my son is 8. We'll be checking into PBH late on August 20 and we'll check out on Aug. 23. We'll be at YC at Disney. Where will you be? That's so nice that your daughter is dancing at both Universal and Disney. :D

We are checking into PFB this Friday, Aug 8, My daugher is dancing in front of Universal studios on Tues Aug.12 at 10am. If anyone gets a chance come and see the performance. There are 70 dancers ages 6 to 18.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter