• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Phew! Crisis Adverted!

Duckyiam71

DIS Veteran
I was checking my ADRs just a minute ago. I made an ADR for Tusker House at 1130a thinking that it was still breakfast because the picture had Donald.:confused3 So I was rechecking everything and read that the characters do not appear. I was almost in tears because I told my boys about meeting Donald. So I cancelled. Scrolling down, I noticed an 800a Tusker House ADR. I thought I had cancelled this one to get the previous one. Well I didnt and thank God! I dont care for the time because it is EMH forAK that day. But I have an ADR. I am going to keep checking for a later time. Phew!:goodvibes Thanks for letting me share my story!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter