Phineas & Ferb Scavenger Hunt

Wes1stTrip2016

DIS Veteran
I just read a bit about this on WDW's site - my son loves P&F so I think he would love this.

How does it work exactly? I see you go to a website on your phone and it gives you clues - which I assume leads you to whatever is hidden. What do you find? Is it hands on or just in the phone? Is there a prize for saving the world?

Thanks for the info!

It takes you to different countries in World Showcase with clues to find things in each Country. Our kids enjoyed it. It takes some time though. We most likely would not do it again. It's basically a updated version of the old Kim Possible title from a few years ago.

You use a phone to activate the items you find. No prize...just the satisfaction of completing the missions.

I just read a bit about this on WDW's site - my son loves P&F so I think he would love this.

How does it work exactly? I see you go to a website on your phone and it gives you clues - which I assume leads you to whatever is hidden. What do you find? Is it hands on or just in the phone? Is there a prize for saving the world?

Thanks for the info!

Let me see if I can explain it without spoiling it. First off, each country has its own mission and it will help all of you explore that country in a way you haven't before. Within each mission, the things you find are not on the phone, but the phone activates them, so it's not something you can see just by strolling around the country. It's a lot of fun, but you need about 30 min to do each one, so make sure you set aside some time. You don't have to do them all, but your kids will want to, so some warning ahead of time might help prevent a melt down when it's time to stop.

Let me see if I can explain it without spoiling it. First off, each country has its own mission and it will help all of you explore that country in a way you haven't before. Within each mission, the things you find are not on the phone, but the phone activates them, so it's not something you can see just by strolling around the country. It's a lot of fun, but you need about 30 min to do each one, so make sure you set aside some time. You don't have to do them all, but your kids will want to, so some warning ahead of time might help prevent a melt down when it's time to stop.

Sounds fun & a great way to explore each country! We have an entire day at Epcot starting with a PPO at Garden Grill, so once we get to the World Showcase (early afternoon) we will have all day to accomplish our mission before Illuminations!

Last time we went, there was a sign-up kiosk between future world and world showcase. Seems like they gave us a phone-like device than we left in a secret stash bin when we were done.

But it sounds like O.W.C.A. procedures have changed. ;);)

Do you check in anymore? Just use your own phone? How do you get to the missions on your phone? Is it in the MDE app?

Guess I need to do a little recon ... thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter