• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Phone # of Wonder in case of Emergency

eml

Earning My Ears
I can't locate a number that family back home could use to reach us on board the Wonder in case of an emergency.

Can anyone help?

Last February during our Eastern cruise, we received a "ship to shore" call from my Mother through this number about our son who was just admitted to ICU. We were NOT ONLY paged by the ship's intercom system, but were also paged on our Oceaneer's Club beeper regarding the incoming call.

The Disney cast members went out of their way to assist us in this crisis and we will always be in their debt - especially Roger from Brazil (our server and now "adopted" son) and Carol Ann (DVC representative) who made sure all our needs were met during this time and made themselves available to us.

There was a happy outcome to our story and thanks to Roger, Carol Ann and others on our cruise - we were able to deal with our emergency in a calmer and more rational manner.

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter