Photo hosting site to support a Trip Report

jagron11

Earning My Ears
Getting ready to post a lengthy set of Trip Report posts from our recent Aulani visit. Will be adding pictures, but have seem to read that putting on a hosting site and then linking within the post is a better route to go. What are the recommended sites that work well with these boards? I don't really use a photo hosting site, so I would pretty much be creating an account just for this. I may use in the future, but I currently don't have a pressing need otherwise.

TIA

Getting ready to post a lengthy set of Trip Report posts from our recent Aulani visit. Will be adding pictures, but have seem to read that putting on a hosting site and then linking within the post is a better route to go. What are the recommended sites that work well with these boards? I don't really use a photo hosting site, so I would pretty much be creating an account just for this. I may use in the future, but I currently don't have a pressing need otherwise.

TIA
Not sure why it would be the "best way to go", but I used tinypic.com back when a photo hosting site was the only way to post photos. Don't have to create an account there, but it is an option.

Now, I just drag & drop directly from my computer file into my post. Or copy & paste.

You can also use the "Attach files" button in the lower left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter