Photo hosting

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
Currently using webshots for sharing photographs.
I can't upgrade to premium as UK user :confused3 and have now run out of space.
Suggestion to other sites. I don't mind if there is a reasonable charge for extra space :)

Thanks for your reply. Is there a slideshow feature, as I could not see it?

www.fotopic.net

What's cool about fotopic is that they give you 250mb of space to start with...and you can buy more space as you need it. One thing that I like is that they give you your own "domain". For example, my space is accesible as xder345.fotopic.net instead of www.fotopic.net/album89245sdfhhjjkhf?usf/?? you get the idea...easier to remember and easier to pass to friends, etc...

ndelaware said:
PBase.com and photobucket.com are very popular with alot of photographers.

I use both but for most, FREE photobucket is enough.

You can link to indivdual photos without giving link(or password if private) to the entire album.

Yes they sell upgrades but you can use a different email addy and create another account, bamm more space.

Thanks guys for all your suggestions.
The only think I see with those that have a slideshow option is that the photographs are too large ;) so you don't see the whole photograph without using scroll bars.
Ah well can't have it all I suppose.

Checkout snapfish com. It allows you to post pictures as well as order online print ordering.

They only charge .12 a picture and to a great job.

Checkout their Tell-A-Friend special to get upto 5000 free prints.

I use smugmug . It's $29.95 per year (US) and it has unlimited storage space. They place a limit on viewing bandwidth (4GB per month) but since most of the images are displayed as small versions of the originals it would be hard to exceed that. Of course, you can store your images full size which is nice to use for backup purposes. If you need more bandwidth or other customizations you can upgrade.

I have a few small albums on www.imageevent.com. There is a slideshow feature, and it is very customizable. And you can direct link photos.
1_P1010172castle2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter