Photo Ideas?

WDW Poly Princess

Needs a Disney Fix
Can anyone reccommend great photo places? I always try to take pix at the Kodac Photo Spots, and the obvious places like the Castle and SSE ;) But what are some other favorites?
I'm making a list for my next trip ;) So far I have..

*Walt & Mickey with the castle in the background
*Kids playing in the fountains
*Photos of kids interacting with the characters :)

Our teens had a great time in the New York area in MGM. We posed like we were being frisked by a cop car, sitting on a stoop, selling stuff from a vendor. My 18 y/o DH even had us take her picture talking to the bust of Oprah. We had such a great time that day.

At the ASMu piano pool. There is a statue of Ariel and the little blue fish. (his name slips my mind at this moment) If you have uoung girls (shoot even my 15 year old sat on her) this is a really cute picture. I took one of my DD in her swimsuite sitting on Ariel's lilly pad, or maybe it was a rock.

Sitting on top of the rocks in the walkway by BTMRR. We have taken one there each year. It just started out as a resting/climbing spot for my kids when we were waiting for someone on the ride. Now a favorite pix. You can see the RR in the background. We even took one last year when the RR was down for rehab!

It takes me awhile on some othese initials too! I hope I even have this right -- Big Thunder Mountain RailRoad.

One of our favorites of our daughter is in the ASMO Dalmation TV....and the Toys Story themed ASMO was great as well. My favorite park photos are always ones witht he characters!!!!!!!!

There is a great place just to the right side of the castle (as you're facing it from the front). It's a wishing well and if you take a picture with the camera aimed at the castle with the person in front or beside the wishing well it makes a great shot. The person taking the shot will need to kneel down low and be looking up to get all of the castle as a background.

If you go to BWI for a visit be sure to go to the entrance of the hotel...just inside the doors they have wonderful oversized furniture that we have pictures of ourselves getting lost in. We have done this several times and it is always a cute photo. When an adult sits in the loveseat the top of it is about a foot or so above your head and your feet stick straight out in front of you. There are also some of the stand ups with the holes cut out for your face to stick through that are out on the boardwalk. If you are really a photo-bug go to AKL in the late afternoon for wonderful safari-like shots of the animals and unusual plants.

Melanie

Take a disposable waterproof camera into the pool.

jumpin_pool_small.jpg

From the terrace restaraunt towards the castle.

The speeders in front of Star Tours.

... and where ever BadShoes can be found:
guy04_small.JPG

I always take a photo of the castle from the bridge leading to Tomorrowland. It's an off-center photo, but looks great. Another favorite is a photo of SSE from the World Showcase (outside Germany). With the reflection in the lagoon, it makes for an incredible photo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter