Photo packages

LaLatink

Earning My Ears
We are sailing on the Fantasy in December and I'm considering a photo package. Can anyone tell me how much the photos and/or packages are on board? I'm trying to get an idea of how much I would save by purchasing in advance. TIA!

We are sailing on the Fantasy in December and I'm considering a photo package. Can anyone tell me how much the photos and/or packages are on board? I'm trying to get an idea of how much I would save by purchasing in advance. TIA!
The prices online (pre-cruise) are the prices they are onboard. EXCEPT for the full digital photo package. That has a discount. At least that's the way it's been in the past. The current (new) photography page only lists a price and says "Our professional photo packages are always priced lower pre-cruise than on board to ensure our guests get the best value for money." But I'm not sure how true that is.

The most recent prices I have for the Fantasy (for a 10 night cruise) were these:
shutters prices fantasy 2017 P1120784 1500.jpg

Older prices (for a 7 night cruise):
Individual prices are:
8X10 print - $20.95
6X8 print - $14.95
Digital photo each - $20.95

The packages are 6 ($99.95), 10 ($149.95), 15 ($199.95), and 20 ($249.95 precruise) photos. Different length cruises have different options. You can also purchase an all prints package (all your photos printed) for the same cost as the length of cruise full digital package.

The length of cruise digital package cost varies with length of cruise.

If I prepurchase the All Inclusive Digital, then find that 20 downloads is sufficient with the amount of good pictures we end up with, can I downgrade onboard?

If I prepurchase the All Inclusive Digital, then find that 20 downloads is sufficient with the amount of good pictures we end up with, can I downgrade onboard?
Yes, as long as you do so by the last FULL day onboard. Can't do it on debarkation morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter