• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo Pass Prices

mmlover74

Mouseketeer
What is the cheapest way to buy the cd? I am interested in only my family being on the cd, so i think the Photo share is out. I have heard there is a way to buy it in advance, but don't know where and how. Thank you. :goodvibes

There are some photopass shares where the coordinator separates each family's photos so that their cd has only their photos on it, but I'm not sure how often that happens. There was one posted on here for August where that was being done. If you wanted to buy the cd yourself, the cheapest and best way to do this is to buy it after the trip to DLR, not before. Unlike WDW, it is not cheaper to pre-purchase the cd for DLR. When you get back from your trip, you put in the number(s) on the back of your card(s) at the photopass site and you can purchase the cd for $59.99 (or $55.95......can't remember), and the total includ. shipping will come to around $67. This price will not show up on the site until after you put in your card numbers, so if you try to do it now, you will not get that price. We purchased one by ourselves for our last trip and we loved it. You can add all the great borders and edit the photos. We plan on doing it again on our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter