Photo session at Wilderness Lodge

Disneycouple99

DIS Veteran
Stayed at Wilderness Lodge first week in August. Happy to say that they had a photo pass desk set up and had started taking photo sessions for this resort.
We had already scheduled at the Poly because they were not taking appointments at the Wilderness Lodge at the time I called.
Going back to Disney in June, planning on scheduling a photo session at Wilderness Lodge.
If anyone gets pictures, I would love to know where they are taking the pictures around the resort.

Here are a few...I posted more from WL on the photo shoot photos please thread.
image002.jpg

image017.jpg

image031.jpg

Those came out beautiful. How much does it cost to do something like that?

I like those even better than the ones I have seen from GF.

Those came out beautiful. How much does it cost to do something like that?

I like those even better than the ones I have seen from GF.

If you prebuy the photopass CD it cost $25. I dont know what it would cost if you just go in and buy it.

If you prebuy the photopass CD it cost $25. I dont know what it would cost if you just go in and buy it.

If you prebuy the Photopass CD the sitting fee is now $75 they had a price increase recently.

Those are beautiful!! Makes me miss the WL even more now (been home just over a week now).

I heard that the sitting fee had increased even with the prepurchase of the CD. (Now $50 - or maybe $75 - instead of the $25. Ours was $25.)

I believe you had to have your session booked by 8/24 the increase went into place I believe on 8/25

Those phots look great. We will be there in December. Would you recommend the photosession with the price increase?

Those phots look great. We will be there in December. Would you recommend the photosession with the price increase?
I asked DH if he would still be willing to do the photo session on our next trip and he said yes. I told him about the price increase and he was still wanting to do it. He said given the amount of pictures we had this time, that it is a setting you can't just get everyday (unless of course you live close to WDW), and we'd pay more than that for a session fee if we had family pictures taken here.

So for my DH the answer yes, he'd do it again even with the price increase.

Hope that helps.

Beautiful pictures!!

Where did you get the white shirts with Mickey on them? I love them!!

The white shirts are on disney shopping.com. Make your own button down- choose white or blue. Then your pick which character you put on the . We chose the Mickey shadow. Then you can even have a message or name put on under the picture.
They only come in adult sizes. I had to buy a white shirt for my youngest then took that into the embroyders for they to put a mickey on to match.
I am very pleased on how they turned out.

Wow, Clowe247, love those shirts! Loved 'em so much, I just order 9 for our group....6 adult oxfords w/the red, white & blue Mickey and 3 white polos w/the same emblem for the kids. Can't wait for our photo session - hope we look as good as your family :woohoo:

Thanks to both of you for sharing! I think we are going to do our photo session at WL before our dinner at WCC! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter