Photo Session Information

lovedoggies

Mouseketeer
I am not sure where to post this, but since the photo sessions are at the resorts, figured this might work.

We are going to try to do a photo session at the Grand Floridian during our december stay.

I know in the past there were some deals out there, if you prepurchased the Photopass CD online. Is that still valid? I just called the Photopass number and they didnt seem to have that information. He told me it was $149.95 for the photo session and you got the cd with your photos on it & then if you wanted to add your park photos, they'd do it for an additional $50.

Anyone know of any ways to get this any cheaper? I'd love to do it, but $200 is kind of steep for us.

Also, is it better to do morning or afternoon sessions? Do they take pictures where you want, or is it a set group of locations they use? He just told me that they do most of them outside.

Please share whatever you know about the Photo Sessions....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter