Photo Sharing: iPhone and mobile devices

so, I left the DSLR at home and just relied on my iPhone to capture the memories.
Glad I did.
I have spent a number of Disney trips behind the camera - this time, I was able to enjoy the experience a bit more and I was pretty happy with the iPhone shots.
Here are some of my favorites off the iPhone - processed on-phone with Snapseed:

IMG_2976.jpg

IMG_3004.jpg

IMG_2827.jpg

IMG_3126-1.jpg
Nice, Goofdad! I'm sorry, I hadn't noticed them before, but it was time to bump this up anyway!

When you all mention filtering, is this something you are doing on your phone with an App, and if so, is it a setting BEFORE you shoot, or editing AFTER you shoot? I can filter on my laptop, but have never done so on a phone. Great thread BTW!

When you all mention filtering, is this something you are doing on your phone with an App, and if so, is it a setting BEFORE you shoot, or editing AFTER you shoot? I can filter on my laptop, but have never done so on a phone. Great thread BTW!

My go to app for photo editing on my phone is Snapseed. You can open this app, upload a picture you've taken, and enhance, crop, rotate, sharpen, or almost anything you'd like to that photo. Then share your new and improved photo. ColorSplash is another fun app. Once you get used to using these apps you'll have a lot of fun seeing what you can do with them!

Ironically, I only edit pics I've taken with my phone. I don't edit my dSLR pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!