Photo Sharing: Landscapes, Seascapes, and more

A field behind my house taken last spring. Located in South central Pennsylvania.

april1011-320-XL.jpg

I find it it fascinating that in a really long exposure, turbulent water starts to look like fog or smoke.

SSB

True, it's pretty cool. Some photos do this better than others and this one was my first attempt. To be honest, it was kind of unexpected because I was freaking out about something else. I brought two lenses to San Francisco and was cleaning one of them at the dinner table right before this shot. Then the front element fell out and cracked on the floor as I turned the lens around.

Left me with only one wide-angle lens to use for the rest of the trip and an expensive mess to repair on an already expensive lens.

Western Ukraine
1074460394_oRx4J-M.jpg

1074467796_8XvFc-M.jpg

The field on the right is where the house my grandfather, who is 99 now, got stuck during WW1. His newly pregnant mother took him on a boat to Ukraine to visit her mother, the war broke out, they, a sister was born, got stuck there until the war ended.
1074504939_DRDz4-M.jpg

Wasagaming, Riding Mountain National Park, Manitoba

p913915086-5.jpg

Winnipeg, Manitoba

p410833070-5.jpg

p847631997-5.jpg

p1050949437-5.jpg

and a film shot for some fun:

p984259296-5.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!