Photo Sharing: Landscapes, Seascapes, and more

Nice, France...

07661b31-7f21-451d-a566-35a5927ce88c.jpg

Thank you Janet; I had to wait awhile until the scene was clear.
I'm assuming you mean clear of people? We hung around there for some time waiting for some girl who decided to sit down near the edge an pulled out a book to journal in. :faint:

I'm dying to do this at sunrise one day. But I'm a little put off by how busy I hear it typically is.

I'm assuming you mean clear of people? We hung around there for some time waiting for some girl who decided to sit down near the edge an pulled out a book to journal in. :faint:

I'm dying to do this at sunrise one day. But I'm a little put off by how busy I hear it typically is.

Well that was a bit rude of her; there are other places nearby she could have done the same thing!

Yes, clear of people! But it wasn't too busy. We tried for sunrise but didn't make it at Canyonlands and our early arrival at Arches was marred with clouds and later rain; yes, a whole day of rain most of the time and chilly....

Thanks ladies! That's pretty crazy. I can imagine my cousin getting into that. He's into kite boarding, but I've never gotten any shots of him doing it. I guess I'll work on that next summer. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!