Photo Sharing: Landscapes, Seascapes, and more

KCmike

Never have fallen asleep on any
Thought it might be fun to start a different kind of thread. I know we all enjoy our vacations and it would be fun to see where else we go other than Disney. I love seeing pictures of mountain ranges, nature shots, and seascapes. Hope you all play along.

To start I will share one of Monterey, California as we were watching the sunset from a bluff.
IMG_0512.jpg

About an hour before sunrise from deck 4 on the Disney Wonder in Alaska

Sunrise from the Disney Wonder

Love the picture

Thanks!

This fall was very weird with trees turning color and dropping their leaves at all different times so I felt lucky to get some of the fall color when I took this shot.
My D90 was in major malfunction mode on this day and during this shot it quit focusing completely with my Tokina 11-16. I eventually sent the camera in to Nikon to have it repaired. We shall see if they 'fixed' it.

~MM

Here's a few....

Glade Creek Grist Mill, WV
Copyof20071118019.jpg

Blackwater Falls, WV
20071021330_edited-2-1.jpg

Jamaica
IMG_0515-1.jpg

Kinzua Bridge, PA (this pic explains the next 3 pics)
UpstatePA2011146.jpg

UpstatePA2011134_edited-1-1.jpg

UpstatePA2011142_edited-1.jpg

UpstatePA2011133.jpg

This was from a few years ago in Glacier National Park, but I still like it a lot!

Glacierfallcolors-1.jpg

Squid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!