Photo Sharing - Nikon Part 2

The Bad Asses of the Bird World by Marlton Mom, on Flickr

Oh look how Cute! Its a widdle Humming bird! Beware though... this jet fighter of the bird world is mean as hell and will take another Humming Bird OUT. These birds are vicious and territorial and I have witnessed many an aerial duel between hummers over feeders and turf.

This hummer is a female. I always get lucky and get females that hang around my yard. We are close to a busy road so I am guessing that our turf isn't quite as desirable when compared to the neighbors down the street. Their houses are more woodsy so they get more hummers. There is a ruby throated male that harasses my girl here. She just flies off and returns when the male has to defend another part of his turf farther away. That's my Girl!!!

~MM

6033492409_aed67b28fc_z.jpg

Polynesian Beach by Carl Ruegg01, on Flickr

All Nikon with this one.... D300, 24-70mm f/2.8 and SB-900

KDG16439-L.jpg

Full moon from last night Aug, 13th

Nikon D7000, 70-300mm lens.

_DSC2178.jpg

Yay - part2! :cool1:

Skyline Drive - "The Pinnacle" - Shenandoah National Park, Virginia

Click to enlarge...

Since I posted bridal portraits the last few weeks, I figured maybe I should post some of the groom!

292956_10150282419608604_506678603_7670521_2484608_n.jpg

My friend's daughter

Reese by Harry Shields, on Flickr

Sha baby! She is adorable & that is a beautiful picture of her. And I love her tiny fleur de lis earrings. Are you in Louisiana? The reason why I ask is because I live in south Louisiana & we do love our fleur de lis down here. It's the only place I can imagine little ones having earrings like that. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!