Photo Sharing: People & Portraits

PythonFan888

DIS Veteran
I've been seeing quite a few amazing people shots recently so I thought we should have a separate thread to showcase your portrait work.

Post your Disney or Non-Disney portraits; post family, relatives, clients, strangers; post your friends, even your enemies.

Thanks in advance for sharing...

I'll start off with one from the 2016 Bristol Renaissance Faire opening weekend. This is one place where you can sharpen your natural light portrait skills, and everyone wants you to take their pictures.
DSC_0111-XL.jpg

Like fractal, I have a beautiful young lady (DGD) in her dance costume. This was last weekend at Showstoppers National Finals in Galveston, TX. As everyone on here, we're huge Disney fans so she choose to do her solo this year to Disney pirate music. She received a Gold score and trophy for her performance...

P1070479_zps1ghlhqvz.jpg

Love the "intensity" of this shot...

P1070471_zpsdmte9boh.jpg

P1070458_zpsks1h7f4i.jpg

Enjoying her Starbucks after the performance. My "grown up baby" who, BTW is only 10!

P1070490_zpsuz0rkz97.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!