Photography Info

irishlady

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

I am having an Intimate wedding at WL next May. We are looking at photographers and trying to decide is tough. Can anyone give me some info on David Miller, Gary Fox or Randy Chapman?

Thanks in advance,
Shelly

Can't say enough good things about Randy Chapman- his work, his pricing, his personality, etc.

Dunno about the others. Have you tried running their names through the search feature in this Forum?

-Andrew

If you want to see our photos from Randy Chapman, you can go to www.geocities.com/hpandaw and click on Pictures. I would highly recommend joining the Disneymooners, if you haven't already, and seeing what they have to say about Gary Fox & David Miller.
We would highly recommend Randy Chapman, for his low prices, his personality, and the quality of his work.
Cheers!
Heather W

I highly reccommend Gary Fox! He was wonderful on our wedding day. He was on time and very unobtrusive, but he go great shots and he didn't miss a thing! DH and I could not be happier with his work. We're having a heck of a time choosing shots for our album because there are just so many good ones!

Here's a link to just a small fraction of our proofs.
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b30c12b3a46b

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter