Photography / Videography

DrKnow77

Mouseketeer
Hello all, I've read several posts about the Videography and Photography for weddings, so I apologize if these has already been asked and answered :D

1) Does anyone do both photography and videography?

2) Can you get a DVD as well as a tape from your videographer?

Thanks to anyone that can help! :p

Hi There,
I am planning an IW in 12/03. I guess it depends on your personal preferance. I am a big picture taker so I HAD to have a photographer and I booked Randy Chapman. I also wanted to capture our day on DVD and VHS because I know it will all be a blur the next day and it all happens so fast so I booked STVS for my videograher. Both of these vendors are a pleasure to deal with and are very affordable. Also, if you go onto the www.yourfairytale.com website and buy the e-book for $19.99, it has coupons for alot of vendors. For instance our videographer had a coupon for a free DVD which is a $75 value so it was worth it to buy the e-book to get the coupon. It is all up to you and what you want for your special day. Good luck in your planning!!
~Lisa

Hi! We went with STVS for videography, and one of the features they offer is digital still pictures from your video. There is a package, I think fairly inexpensive, where you can either choose the still shots individually, or else you can buy a set, and they will give you several. Another bride on the DM list had a photographer, Jeff Hawkins, who showed up an hour and a half late, so this photography option from STVS really saved her and gave her a lot of the shots that she had wanted and that her photographer missed out on.
I would highly recommend both STVS and Randy Chapman - they work very well together, and have great quality products!
Cheers!
Heather W

I am getting married on May 1, 2003 and am using both vendors mentioned above, Randy Chapman Photography and STVS for Videography. We did alot of research and found these two were highly recommended, very nice to work with, flexible and not too highly prices. We felt we wanted both a videographer and photographer to capture the wedding/reception as the day does go by so fast and as it is a destintion wedding. There will be alot of people at home we want to share our special day with. In addition to our own keepsake desires. I love photos most but video allows you to relive the event. Good luck! and book early as they are popular vendors!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter