Photopass at Disney Springs

klmcleod

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been to the photopass studio in Disney Springs since they've reopened? We're going the week after Christmas and was wondering about a few pics here. I'm assuming it will be masks on requirement like the parks. Hoping for some Christmas backdrops, like the castle lights, since they won't be up this year. Were the lines long? Need a reservation or could you walk up? Any other tips to share about doing this? Thanks for the info!

We went there tonight around 7pm. There were 2 photographers and each took a series of photos of us. There were no other guests there and we walked right in. We don’t have the completed photos with the backdrops yet, they said to expect up to 72 hours, but the photos are already posted. We did this last year around Halloween so I expect the same type of backdrops, fireworks, Castle, etc. I told my husband that the photos would have been really nice without the masks!

Wondering if anyone has been to this Photopass Studio in DS recently and if masks are still required

Wondering if anyone has been to this Photopass Studio in DS recently and if masks are still required
We were there on April 18th and they were clear at the entrance, indoor location means masks are required.

There was no line, so we did it - a few pics in front of a green screen that ends up with generic backgrounds, and a few pics in front of a gray physical background (think, school picture background).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter