Photopass - Expedition Everest - remove border?

I don’t know if you can do much in photopass. I download them, fix exposure and focus issues in Gimp (which is a free version of Photoshop). If the border is already on, trying to fix the picture will make the border look bad. I do think the simplest solution to make everyone happy would be to automatically provide both pictures. Last year I got 5 versions of every ride photo (one for each MB). What’s one more? :thumbsup2
But it would be 5 more. One for each Magic band

LOL! I'm not so sure about that. Funniest thing is, as many times as I do a ride I can never, ever remember where a photo spot is. At least in most, it's easy on RnR since it's the launch. So I never pose for a photo. I love how others do though, and always get a kick when others in my photos do pose, like the guys in the Dino ride did. DH did a fun pose on RnR for a change, we are not usually the posing family.

I never know where the cameras are, either, while DH just somehow always KNOWS. So, last November when we went just the 2 of us, I asked him to please tell me when the camera was coming up, since I never knew where it was. He agreed. So, next ride we go on (I think it was TT) he doesn't tell me and I totally miss it. I ask him why he didn't tell me. "I thought you knew where it was!!" UH, what part of "I never know where the camera is" do you not understand?? LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!