Photopass poses - The cheesier the better!

DisneyPhotoImage70.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage69.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage45.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage32.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage20.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage1.jpg

Very cute! I'll be ordering my CD with my Christmas photos around Feb. 19th so I'll be able to post some then.

Yeah! I finally got my CDs with PP taken starting on Dec. 23rd. Yep, that's right, I got 3 months on this order. It's a long story. So, here are a few of my pix from the last CD from March 2011. I will also be posting ones from Christmas and ones for Family Fun Weekends. Stay tuned...

Photo0936FourBySix.jpg

Dave is trying some new poses out.
Photo0926FourBySix.jpg

I like the peace signs!
Photo0913FourBySix.jpg

I try to get ones with the train
Photo0911FourBySix.jpg

or the bridge since it will be leaving some time soon.
You can see the construction on the DCA entrance in the background. Taken 3/16/11
Photo0902FourBySix.jpg

I asked him if he could take our pix and if he had any "magical" ones!
Photo0895FourBySix.jpg

This is the first time we got pix taken in front of gazebo. The PP guy was just standing around waiting for Mickey to come back.
Photo0882FourBySix.jpg

I was surprised they were taking ones here. The walls at DCA are just out of the shot and you can see trash cans in the shot. I've been told that they (the powers that be) don't want trash cans in the shots.
Once again I asked for any "magical" shots.
Photo0876FourBySix.jpg

I had to contact PP to get Tink to appear
Photo0873FourBySix.jpg

I like using the UP frame with the balloons. But I'm surprised the UP frames are still there.
Photo0863FourBySix.jpg

Classic Minnie
Photo0861FourBySix.jpg

Classic Mickey

Boy did this thread need some bumping up! It's been almost 3 months since the last post!:confused3

Okay, a few more-some Christmas ones with my favorite Santa!;)

Photo0057FourBySix.jpg

Photo0052FourBySix.jpg

Love the look on my DD11's face.:goodvibes
Photo0049FourBySix.jpg

Photo0047FourBySix.jpg

Photo0008FourBySix.jpg

My Dsis, DD, and me.

This shows some of the selection of Holiday frames that were available. Fortunately I editted and saved some of the frames before they disappeared from the website. Less than a month after the holidays there were only 2 Christmas frames left (both in English and Spanish) Not sure why the were gone so soon?

Awesome photos as always Dizneydaz, hope we are in Disneyland together in October and can get some great photopass photos together.:goodvibes

Awesome photos as always Dizneydaz, hope we are in Disneyland together in October and can get some great photopass photos together.:goodvibes

Thanks. :goodvibes since DD is off track in Oct (YEAH!) we will defintely be there in Oct. The only thing that will decide how many times and when is if we go to WDW or not this fall.

Meeting up would be fun-we'll talk later.

Here's a few of my favs from the recent Family Fun Weekends-we did them all!

Photo0383FourBySix.jpg

We went on Fan Favorite Weekend to get this one-almost didn't get it thanks to the early rain.
Photo0360FourBySix.jpg

While we were waiting for this one I overheard a guest mention doing this in B&W. I think it worked well.
Photo0354FourBySix.jpg

See how I'm doing the same as the Queen and DD11 is doing the same as Snow? We didn't plan this, it just happened.;)
Photo0239FourBySix.jpg

After seeing the characters a few times DNephew2 was getting into it.
Photo0223FourBySix.jpg

No matter how old DD11 gets, sometimes she loves to act like a little girl!:lovestruc She enjoyed her time dancing with Pluto and also with Chip 'n Dale (her fav. 3 characters.)

DizneyDaz, you amaze me with your photos!!! Love them. The 7 Dwarfs, and that one of Pluto, he is my favorite. Love the Let The Memories Begin borders, hope they have them come October still. When were the family fun weekends held? It looks like they were a lot of fun. Someday I want to live out that way. Sounds good about Oct. I am really hoping we can have a meet.:goodvibes

DizneyDaz, you amaze me with your photos!!! Love them. The 7 Dwarfs, and that one of Pluto, he is my favorite. Love the Let The Memories Begin borders, hope they have them come October still. When were the family fun weekends held? It looks like they were a lot of fun. Someday I want to live out that way. Sounds good about Oct. I am really hoping we can have a meet.:goodvibes

Thanks again! I think the Memories border should be around for awhile since it ties in with this years motto.

The FFW were held starting in Feb. It was pretty cool to get a lot of the character photos. The main reason we went was my DNephew was working it so we could see/visit with him.

I think it was a test to see if Disney guests liked meeting characters this way instead of in more random ways. I hope they don't eliminate characters walking around, etc. but I hear that that's they way Photopass/Entertainment (now merged) are heading.

October sounds great!;)

Okay, here's some more...

Photo0400FourBySix.jpg

My DD11 and DNephew2

Photo0346FourBySix.jpg

I wished they had more themed borders/autographs for the characters during FFW (are you listening Disney?)

Photo0328FourBySix.jpg

Photo0277FourBySix.jpg

I love the way Pluto played with the kids.

Photo0270FourBySix.jpg

Seldom seen, Clara Cluck.

^^ Dizneydaz I absoultly LOVE your photos! You seem to have a really fun family!
The one of your DD dancing with Pluto, and the one of the little boy and Pluto and soooo cute!!!!
Thanks for sharing!

^^ Dizneydaz I absoultly LOVE your photos! You seem to have a really fun family! -
The one of your DD dancing with Pluto, and the one of the little boy and Pluto and soooo cute!!!!
Thanks for sharing!

Thanks. We had a great time that day. DD11 danced twice with Pluto-no one was waiting for him. The photographer just kept shooting. :goodvibes Pluto was so good with my DNephew2. It was so cute when Pluto got down on all fours. He still doesn't get the whole "character thing" but it will come with time. He can already say, and recognize, Disneyland. ;);) (Let the branding begin!)

We are going today with some friends of DD11's.:cloud9: No PP this trip though. Taking a little break. Will start taking them again towards the end of the month.

DizneyDaz, again, amazing photos. Oh my gosh, all those characters!!! I so wish I had known, I would have been there. Would have loved to have seen the Hunchback characters and Clara Cluck has been on my list for a long time. What do you mean about the characters and photopass? Are they thinking of doing away with characters? That would break my heart.:goodvibes

How long are the Family Fun Weekends, or are they over? I wonder if they will bring them back, were they advertised?

Dis%20Divas%202011%20Group.jpg

princess: Princess Fantasy Faire and the 2011 Dis Divas Girls-Only Trip Group princess:

I finally have some more to post!:goodvibes

I have some with the retired Tink border and ones with the new one as well.

Photo1578FourBySix.jpg

This one comes out so much better when they use the flash. ;)

With New Tink border
Photo1567FourBySix-1.jpg

Hmm, anyone else notice that the only 2 looking at the camera are my DD11 and myself? ;) This was on my birthday. DNephew2.5 loves his Mickey glasses. He loves to "open the windows!" Family shot with my 2 Dsis, DM, DD, and DNephew.
Photo1536FourBySix.jpg

See how much better it is if you actually look at the photographer? :rotfl2:
Photo1492FourBySix.jpg
Photo1491FourBySix.jpg

Photo1487FourBySix.jpg

We had fun doing these photos. One of our fav. photographers, Dave, was working in the hub and he took this series of photos celebrating DD11 graduation 6th grade and getting ready to try her wings. As you can see by the photos, she thought it was very funny!;) I love having Dave take our photos. He does more than just point and shoot. He take time to compose his shots. :hug: Thanks Dave!

Photo1484FourBySix.jpg

Here we are flying!

Photo1463FourBySix.jpg

DD11 will still take pix with Pluto and Chip and Dale. That's about it. :confused3

Photo1400FourBySix.jpg

Ta Da! (now don't move-it's a night shot!)

Photo0128FourBySix.jpg

Retired Tink border

Photo0013FourBySix.jpg

Photo0008FourBySix.jpg

Tink looks so good against a solid shirt. Darker the better. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!