PhotoPass Studio at Disney Springs

mouserrificmom

DIS Veteran
I am looking for some actual photos that people have had taken at the Photopass studio - particulary those with a digital background and some feedback on the experience. I am thinking about purchasing a mini session with Disney Fine Art Photography to take some photos of my daughter during our upcoming trip to celebrate her graduation, but she doesn't want much other than a photo of her with Cindrella Castle in the background in her cap and gown.....so I am thinking that the studio MIGHT be an option if the experience is worth it and the backgrounds not too cheesy. I would love to see actual guest photos, I am having a hard time finding them online. Also seeing mixed information on how many photos they would take and whether or not they would allow us to select multiple backgrounds.

I would also be very interested in seeing the photos that you have had taken when commissioning Fine Art Photography to do the job! I realize that these are two completely different experiences, but we are trying to decide which would fit our needs best!

The ones at the photopass studio are very cheap looking
They are green screen and personally I can tell, it is very obvious to me
The line isn't long usually, but it does move slowly. I wouldn't even compare the "studio" to fine photography, but I have never used Disney's service

Thank you! I fully expect the pictures to look like green screen, but they are kind of fun, yours are cute! We will probably do the fine art for more formal photos, but the studio might be a fun thing to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter