Photopass with Halloween Ticket?

choover2576

Mouseketeer
When I purchased my party tickets, the Disney agent mentioned that it includes Photopass for that day. How would this work? Is it linked to my ticket?

TIA!

You could be right mom2rtk. I found this on the DL site, and it seems a little vague. Dos

• Only Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the event can be downloaded from your Disney account as many times as you want, for 45 days after capture. Disney PhotoPass is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and conditions.
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/tickets/events/

Hope that link works (click on "learn more"). It does appear that PP is included for photos taken during MHP only. Perhaps this is one reason for the ticket price hike this year?
Awesome, thanks!

I would still call to ask about this, just to make sure. It is not uncommon to get different answers from different CMs, so asking more than once about a specific question is in your best interest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!