Photos of Disney Transportation

bigAWL

DIS Veteran
I saw a thread for monorail pics. But I thought it would be nice to have one for all the other modes of transportation in the World. So please, show us your photos of busses, boats, ferries, Magical Express, your packed up car or van, and even the monorail. While we're at it why not add in shots of the bus stops, stations, boat launches, and such.

Here's one I took from the Contemporary/California Grill observation deck.
2008WDW-May29ContemporaryView152.jpg

Well I don't know if there was another thread for it...but I am a Disney Transportation fan so I'll play along. I even tried the Transportation board when I first found this place thinking it meant 'Disney Transportation', but most of the threads are about flying and driving to Disney.

I make a point to ride just about every form of Disney Transportation - during most trips to Disney, I'll spend half-a-day touring hotels, riding busses, boats, and monorails. I love the boats.

So, to kick off the thread...here's all the transportation modes I've got:

Well, still gotta have a monorail:

80870016.jpg

Fort Wilderness/Wilderness Lodge/Magic Kingdom boat:

92513483.jpg

Resort/Marketplace boats from Port Orleans, Saratoga, and OKW:

71662506.jpg

Epcot Resort area boats:

80870527.jpg

Wildlife Express train in Animal Kingdom, to the Conservation Station:

103154261.jpg

Raft to Tom Sawyer Island:

71778953.jpg

Magic Kingdom train:

94411611.jpg

That about does it for what I've got uploaded. I've likely got more, but none uploaded to my galleries. We're missing a few, like busses and trams, so maybe some others can fill in the holes!

I'm using the definition of transportation here as any transport device on Disney property designed to take people from point A to point B, or back again. If the device goes from point A back to point A again with no opportunity to step off and stay...I consider it a ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter