Pick a Pearl Experience in Japan as a gift

Clojel

DIS Veteran
Hello, my DD's best friend will be going to WDW for the first time this September for her 8th birthday. We'd like to give her a disney gift card so that she can do the pearl experience. My DD did it last year on our most recent trip and she loved it, so we thought it would be a good gift for her friend. Ideally, we'd like to cover the cost of picking the pearl and having it set into a necklace....like we did for DD. However, I can't seem to remember approx. how much we paid for DD when we went. Has anyone been recently and could give me a good ball park figure? Obviously I know we won't likely get the "exact" amount and she might opt for a cheaper or more expensive option but I want to at least give enough to cover a basic necklace :)

"Purchase a pearl ticket at any register in the Mitsukoshi Department store. Pearl tickets are $15.95 each or about $17.00 with tax. This does not include a setting for your pearl."

This is from a website; I just googled "Pick a pearl cost EPCOT" This says it was updated on May, 2018.

We are doing this on our next trip for our granddaughters. I found some very nice pearl cage necklaces on etsy. :)

I hope that you all have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter