Pick and Share #3

Well, I don't see it either. Maybe they thought those ducks were sparrows?

But, here's a pirate and his booty.

I see captain barbossa

Not sure you understand the concept of this thread Ljbadfan...

You have to post a picture of something that is showing in the previous picture....

Captain Barbossa was NOT in the previous picture :confused3

Try again, we look forward to seeing your pictures :goodvibes

...and I see a stone:

4784280f-a552-4eb3-ac9a-af02bb6b4db7_zps0a6d9ab1.jpg
:tink:

I see a DIS-COUSIN :rotfl::

I see somewhere to eat at Disney.

(and yes! I see a Disney Cuz too!)

Goopy - Dare I hope if you have a late Sep/early Oct WDW trip in the works????

:rotfl2::rotfl2: Since you started the new page, I had to go back to see what you were talking about. Took me a second there to realize oh cousin! :rotfl: Then I thought no one will get that but, then Princess what the next one to post and she knows my DisCoz too :rotfl2:

I see Main St.

Goopy - Dare I hope if you have a late Sep/early Oct WDW trip in the works????

Seriously doubt it :sad1: but haven't given up hope! I'll probably miss Denise but a SLIM possibility I could make it for the end of your visit...SLIM...but that's better than NO hope! :rotfl: Send Pixiedust pixiedust: my way! :tink:

:rotfl2::rotfl2: Since you started the new page, I had to go back to see what you were talking about. Took me a second there to realize oh cousin! :rotfl: Then I thought no one will get that but, then Princess what the next one to post and she knows my DisCoz too :rotfl2:

I see Main St.

:rotfl2: I was wondering if you'd pick up on that! :rotfl2:

I see another Main Street:

WaltDisneyWorld2012468.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter