Pick and Share #3

Wha happened??? I was wondering why nothing on this thread and I go look and it is closed at 219 pages??? No one tells me???

And I don't get the whole cuz thing???

And I had this neat picture to put up, but it doesn't "show" anymore...

I'm going back to bed...

:)

Jud

Wha happened??? I was wondering why nothing on this thread and I go look and it is closed at 219 pages??? No one tells me???

I'm going back to bed...

Jud

WAKE UP (fishie) !!!

I don't get the cuz thing either.

:rotfl2::rotfl2: Since you started the new page, I had to go back to see what you were talking about. Took me a second there to realize oh cousin! :rotfl: Then I thought no one will get that but, then Princess what the next one to post and she knows my DisCoz too :rotfl2:

I see Main St.

I'm going back to bed...

Jud

I thought that would be confusing! That is my cousin in both of these pictures. Goopy and Princess both knew that was my cousin and played off of that.

I do not know why that last thread stopped at 219 pages!!!! :mad: I tried to ask, then just went ahead and started a new thread. So glad you found us!! :yay:

I see a sparkly castle:

IMG_5410.jpg
:tink:

NICE pickup of that HM Goop. I never noticed it.

I see some crazy carpet (with hidden Mickey's in it)

The HM had been pointed out to me before...I'm actually surprised I remembered it! :rotfl2: I almost used the same carpet in your photo for my "HM" post! :rotfl2: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter