Pick one (and only one) favourite place on the ships

1689265_10152205861691321_111019911_n.jpg

Walking around the top deck as the sun rises early in the morning - before the decks get full of people.

I am the opposite. Love to walk around the deck at sunset in the evening!

Magic: Cove Cafe
Dream/Fantasy: Meridian
Haven't been on the Wonder since 2000.

I have to agree as a parent I like a lounger on deck 12. I can see my son at any pool aquaduct, or if he is going back and forth to the aqua-lab. It is also our favorite deck to watch the deck parties from.

On the Merrytime cruises we would go to Bon Voyage every night before dinner and have some hot mulled wine while people watching. Plus the entire atrium smelled of gingerbread due to the gingerbread house. :santa:

Oh wow - this is hard. I'm going to go with a window table at Remy during Champagne Brunch.

My daughter has picked a Cabana on Castaway Cay (not sure that counts - but i have to agree with her)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter