Pick up Merry Christmas Tickets and Annual Passes at Disney Springs

Patch'sD

DIS Veteran
I purchased my Florida Resident Annual Pass and Mickey's Christmas Party online. Can I pick up these tickets at Disney Springs or do I have to go to the park Thank You

I purchased my Florida Resident Annual Pass and Mickey's Christmas Party online. Can I pick up these tickets at Disney Springs or do I have to go to the park Thank You

You can pick up at Disney Springs. Just an FYI - we have seen wait times between 5 min and 30 min there...but overall - an easy and pleasant experience!

If you have Magic Bands you don't even have to go pick anything up. Just link in MDE and enter the park with your band for MVMCP. Bands aren't required but it sure is easy. :)

If you have Magic Bands you don't even have to go pick anything up. Just link in MDE and enter the park with your band for MVMCP. Bands aren't required but it sure is easy. :)

The OP will need to activate their annual pass and pick up the card, though, right? OP--my SIL tried activating his AP last Saturday at Disney Springs. After a 10 minute wait in line, they told him they'd call him within the next 1 hour and 30 minutes to come back to activate it. We ended up doing it that evening at a ticket booth at the TTC with no wait at all.

Ok Thanks I don't have a magic band, So I guess the best place to go is the TTC. I am going Tuesday for the Christmas thing to meet family and had hoped to avoid the $25.00 parking fee

1. The OP will need to activate their annual pass and pick up the card, though, right?
2. OP--my SIL tried activating his AP last Saturday at Disney Springs. After a 10 minute wait in line, they told him they'd call him within the next 1 hour and 30 minutes to come back to activate it. We ended up doing it that evening at a ticket booth at the TTC.
1. Yes.
2. While some waits are typical, what your SIL experienced would be a bit unusual.

Ok Thanks I don't have a magic band, So I guess the best place to go is the TTC. I am going Tuesday for the Christmas thing to meet family and had hoped to avoid the $25.00 parking fee

It has been a few years since we had AP's but when we had them last, all I had to do was show my print out to the parking folks and let them know I was activating my pass and they waved us through.

I also remember people saying that you can take your parking receipt with you and Guest Services would reimburse you.

I do not know if this is still true, but if it isn't somebody will post shortly correcting me.

Dan

You can also pick up the MVMCP ticket and activate your AP prior to the actual date you need them.

As for the AP, Disney made a change early this year in how the expiration date is set. Now it's a 2-step process. You still need to stop at a Park Ticket Window or Guest Relations Location where they will activate the AP but in most cases, they won't set the expiration date. Once you actually use the AP to enter a park, the expiration date will be set to 1 year from that date.

Hi I just wanted to say Thank You. I picked up my Annual Pass and MVMCP tickets at Guest Relations at Disney Springs. It was about a 20 Minute wait, but a pleasant one. Thank You again. Off to MK tonight for the MVMCP. First time in the Magic Kingdom in 18 years.

The OP will need to activate their annual pass and pick up the card, though, right? OP--my SIL tried activating his AP last Saturday at Disney Springs. After a 10 minute wait in line, they told him they'd call him within the next 1 hour and 30 minutes to come back to activate it. We ended up doing it that evening at a ticket booth at the TTC with no wait at all.
I didn't say anything about AP. The MVMCP seemed to be the priority since it was the first needed. This way she could have avoided an extra trip to DS before the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!