Pics in the park--rides & others

alliecats

DIS Veteran
Where all can you get pics taken in the park? Last June Disney employees were at large in the Legacy area, taking photos of families. One girl took several shots of us, and we went to see them in a store under Spaceship Earth & could buy them just like a ride pic. They had placed Mickey in the pic to look like he was in our hands. This had never happened to me before at WDW, though they do it a lot at 6 Flags. Is this common now? What rides & other places can you get pics taken? besides Splash? Since it is just DH & me going, I think it will be hard to get pics of us together, unless I stop people and ask them to take pics of us. Which I don't like doing. :wave2:

They're usually at the front of all the Parks...our last pics from MK had Tink in our hands, it's SO cute!

In alot of the character lines they have CM's taking photos too...usually with the most popular ones, Mickey, Minnie, Pooh, etc. They make a GREAT momento!!! And if you have your own camera, the other CM that is accompanying the character, will take a pic of you too.

Rides ~ Trying to remember...I know TT, ToT, Dinosaur, RnR, Buzz...that's all I can think of now. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter