Pics of verandah 7A fantasy cabin 7668

cruisingtwins

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to post these because I looked and looked before we cruised and didn't find any. We loved the room and the obstruction didn't bother us at all. We actually liked that it gave us a shaded spot.

v.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpg

Your twins are darling. Thanks for the photos. Where is the cabin located?

Thanks I think they are pretty cute too.

The cabin is located Aft really close to the aft elevators. We loved the location because it was a quick trip to cabanas. One thing that we didn't expect is that we felt a lot of vibration but got used to it pretty quick and did not bother us. It reminded me of our kids vibrating bouncy chairs.

Thanks for the answer. We sailed the Fantasy for the first time on 9/14 and were surprised by the vibrations. Have never felt that on the classic ships. It only bothered me the first night. Like you, I became accustomed to it.

We were in the cruise just before you. Was your room Aft as well? My cousin had a midship stateroom and you couldn't feel anything in her room.

We were on deck 8 in a deluxe cabin so I think the area is considered midship although we were closer to the aft elevators than the midship elevators.

We've always been aft on the classic ships.

I just wanted to post these because I looked and looked before we cruised and didn't find any. We loved the room and the obstruction didn't bother us at all. We actually liked that it gave us a shaded spot.

v.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpg
Can you post pics of 7668 fantasy? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts