Pics with mask on?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
To each their own, everyone is different and that is great, but is there any brides out there that intend to have a Disney wedding and have thier pics made with a mask on? I just couldn't but it made me think that there might be some who will.

To each their own, everyone is different and that is great, but is there any brides out there that intend to have a Disney wedding and have thier pics made with a mask on? I just couldn't but it made me think that there might be some who will.
I got married at Disney World earlier this month. We had some pics with our masks on if we were around public spaces, but we also had a lot of shots without them within the Wedding Pavilion and other private spaces. The masks really weren't a big deal, and we all had a wonderful time. I don't regret it at all.

I got married at Disney World earlier this month. We had some pics with our masks on if we were around public spaces, but we also had a lot of shots without them within the Wedding Pavilion and other private spaces. The masks really weren't a big deal, and we all had a wonderful time. I don't regret it at all.
Ah, well that is good to know you got some without the mask. But that is just me.

On LurkyLoo's podcast last week was also a bride who had her wedding at WDW with Covid Measures. I think what helps that the bride & groom had a matching set, and all the other guests had the same neutral mask. My best friend's brother also got married recently (not at WDW) and it was 'bring your own mask'. When I saw the pictures afterwards, the pictures where there are masks visible look a bit cluttered/chaotic due to the amount of patterns & styles.

https://disneyweddingpodcast.com/meagan-andrews-california-grill-wedding/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!