• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picture and DVD package at Discovery Cove

Zeebs

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me before I make a phone call if the Picture and DVD package at DC can be pre purchased

We had planned to buy my inlaws tickets for DC while we are on our trip in October for their Christmas present from the whole family, (thinking they will just leave all the planning to me and won't even know about the place. Curse the internet and them learning out how to use it.)

Luckily because I am doing all the planning they will leave the booking up to me. So we can still give them the trip it just won't be as big as a surprise.

So when we present them the tickets I thought I might do a wee gift basket as well, with a underwater camera, a nice sarong, tunic for over Grandma's swim suit and some water slippers (and if anyone can think of other appropriate bits and pieces I would be grateful). I thought I could also include the pre purchased photo/dvd package if I can do that as well.

Thanks Kirsten

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter