** Picture of the Day 3 **

DSC_2736-XL.jpg
That is an awesome awesome picture!

From all of us to all of you a very Merry Christmas. As my mind seems to be losing a step in my dotage, I seem to remember Jiminy Cricket singing this.
It was the first line of the song and I may have it wrong. I am sure someone out there knows. This looks like the artwork for the back of a Christmas card.
I took this photo at
Fawcett's Antique and Toy Museum. It is a great place to visit if you are ever along Route 1 in Waldoboro, Maine.

2lcqwoy.jpg

From all of us to all of you a very Merry Christmas. As my mind seems to be losing a step in my dotage, I seem to remember Jiminy Cricket singing this.
It was the first line of the song and I may have it wrong. I am sure someone out there knows. This looks like the artwork for the back of a Christmas card.
I took this photo at
Fawcett's Antique and Toy Museum. It is a great place to visit if you are ever along Route 1 in Waldoboro, Maine.

2lcqwoy.jpg

You remembered correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter