** Picture of the Day 3 **

Okay...fill me in on this "attraction"...are my DGD's going to try and get me on this ride??? :rotfl2::eek:o_O:tink:

Here's another view of this ride:

IMG_7741ed-XL.jpg

I wanted to ride but our time limited me to taking pictures! But I highly recommend riding up to the closed and open observation decks for fantastic views of LV and the desert.

There is also this ride at the top, the X-Scream:

IMG_7745ed-XL.jpg

and the "Big Shot":

IMG_7734ed-XL.jpg

So you're planning on visiting LV?

Here's another view of this ride:

IMG_7741ed-XL.jpg

I wanted to ride but our time limited me to taking pictures! But I highly recommend riding up to the closed and open observation decks for fantastic views of LV and the desert.

There is also this ride at the top, the X-Scream:

IMG_7745ed-XL.jpg

and the "Big Shot":

IMG_7734ed-XL.jpg

So you're planning on visiting LV?

OH MY GOODNESS! DGD's will LOVE it but I'm going to have to say "HELL NO"! :eek: Our youngest daughter is getting married in Vegas in 3 weeks...main reason my "hoped for trip" to DW during the time you'll be there was put on the "back burner". :rolleyes: Our entire extended family LOVES Vegas but DH and I have never been so we opted for a short 4 day trip. Oldest DD's husband will be there 10 days participating in a pool tournament but DD will be taking our oldest granddaughter to Boston for campus tour and soccer tryout at MIT so they'll only be there a week. This will give them "an adventure" to experience but now I know to AVOID it! :rotfl: I will suggest the observation tower though...view DOES look amazing! THANKS for the pictures...can't wait to show the girls! :tink:

OH MY GOODNESS! DGD's will LOVE it but I'm going to have to say "HELL NO"! :eek: Our youngest daughter is getting married in Vegas in 3 weeks...main reason my "hoped for trip" to DW during the time you'll be there was put on the "back burner". :rolleyes: Our entire extended family LOVES Vegas but DH and I have never been so we opted for a short 4 day trip. Oldest DD's husband will be there 10 days participating in a pool tournament but DD will be taking our oldest granddaughter to Boston for campus tour and soccer tryout at MIT so they'll only be there a week. This will give them "an adventure" to experience but now I know to AVOID it! :rotfl: I will suggest the observation tower though...view DOES look amazing! THANKS for the pictures...can't wait to show the girls! :tink:

Sorry to hear that WDW is out of the picture but your trip to LV sounds like a special occasion and a busy time for all! I'm very impressed with how you managed to coordinate all the different schedules of everyone involved to be together for your daughter's wedding and your own first trip to Vegas. Be sure though to hydrate even more than you do at Disney in the summer. I was almost wiped out by the heat there. And take lots of pictures to share with us!!!

Here's a link to my SmugMug gallery for LV. The pictures aren't fully edited yet but hopefully will give you some ideas.

Sorry to hear that WDW is out of the picture but your trip to LV sounds like a special occasion and a busy time for all! I'm very impressed with how you managed to coordinate all the different schedules of everyone involved to be together for your daughter's wedding and your own first trip to Vegas. Be sure though to hydrate even more than you do at Disney in the summer. I was almost wiped out by the heat there. And take lots of pictures to share with us!!!

Here's a link to my SmugMug gallery for LV. The pictures aren't fully edited yet but hopefully will give you some ideas.

THANKS for the link; can't wait to take a look! Family vacations are a challenge and still haven't figured out how we're going to work out our 50th anniversary family trip to DW in 2021 since we'll be dealing with DGD's college schedule then :faint: but I'm determined to get it done! :headache: We are NOT looking forward to the LV heat but being from South Texas does help a little! :crazy2: We don't like it but ARE used to it to some degree and planning a lot of "indoor time"! :rotfl: My BFF will be joining us so should be a fun trip and our now former church Youth Director left today for the Vegas area to serve at a Lutheran church there so he'll be joining us for a visit too. Will be a busy but fun trip...with MANY pictures! :goodvibes:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter