** Picture of the Day 3 **

"Only" 106 heat index today and 2nd place in the tournament "ain't bad" considering this was the hottest weekend of the year so far....

i-dTN9sKL-XL.jpg
:tink:

By Saturday all of "our girls" will be moved into their new homes at colleges in Texas and Oklahoma; we're going to miss them :sad1: but "time marches on...":

i-fth4Nhb-XL.jpg
:tink:

I always felt the same when the Boy Scouts I had camped with, traveled out west with etc. and mentored from Tenderfoot rank earned their Eagles and went to college. Some of them now have PhDs and are married with kids!!! I love keeping up with them on Facebook.

I always felt the same when the Boy Scouts I had camped with, traveled out west with etc. and mentored from Tenderfoot rank earned their Eagles and went to college. Some of them now have PhDs and are married with kids!!! I love keeping up with them on Facebook.

We sure do get close to all of "our kids", don't we? One of my "band kids" is now director of our high school band, replacing the retired director that HE was under during his high school years. Facebook truly IS a blessing (and a curse at times) but I've been in contact with "kiddos" I haven't seen in 10 years! Dang I'm going to miss these girls :sad1: ...especially in January when soccer starts. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter