** Picture of the Day 3 **

1268ed-XL.jpg

Kathy...did I see on the Weather Channel this morning a temperature of 16 degrees in your "neck of the woods"? 😲:cold:

i-M6rZJh9-XL.jpg
:tink:

Yes, down to 16 degrees and even lower tonight! It snowed at least six inches yesterday and then stopped. However the winds kicked up today blowing the snow all around like a blizzard. And there's more snow predicted to start at noon for 18 hours. Yikes! It's only October but it feels like February!!! Orlando is looking better each hour!

Last edited:

Yes, down to 16 degrees and even lower tonight! It snowed at least six inches yesterday and then stopped. However the winds kicked up today blowing the snow all around like a blizzard. And there's more snow predicted to start at noon for 18 hours. Yikes! It's only October but it feels like February!!! Orlando is looking better each hour!
Wow, a lot of snowing for October! We're suppose to have the coldest Halloween since 1925! That incoming cool front is making me travel in rain but waiting for dentist now! Ugh!

Wow, a lot of snowing for October! We're suppose to have the coldest Halloween since 1925! That incoming cool front is making me travel in rain but waiting for dentist now! Ugh!

How cold? We're down in the 'teens' tonight and Halloween but at least the sun is out today!

How cold? We're down in the 'teens' tonight and Halloween but at least the sun is out today!

Prediction for Halloween in Houston is 37 with a wind chill of 28 which means our low about 65 miles to the northwest will be around 34/35! :cold: I remember "cool" Halloween nights but do not remember it ever being in the 30's. :crazy: I guess the mid-upper 30's sound wonderful with an outside temp in the 20's for you! :rotfl: First fire in the fireplace of the season started about 30 minutes ago! :cloud9: I'm loving this! :tink:

We couldn't help ourselves! :goodvibes Nothing compared to Kathy's temperature in Colorado but 43 in Central Texas on Halloween Eve doesn't happen very often! We're normally in the 60's this time of the year...

i-rB5Db7T-XL.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!