** Picture of the Day 3 **

WoW! I wouldn't want to be that close to one!
I think I'll take this hot tub instead!

ed-1533-XL.jpg

DD and family left Brownwood about 20 minutes before we did (I had to make a "coffee for the road" stop first 😁) and they met it on the highway...with a LONG string of cars behind it! :car:. We finally had to find a detour to get out of the intersection...it was taking a LONG time for that poor truck driver to make that turn. I had no idea there were so many wind farms in that part of our state! 🤔 "Learn something new every day!" (And I wouldn't mind seeing that hot tub in MY backyard either!) :cloud9: I'd be sitting in it now enjoying this....:goodvibes (new coffee flavor I found yesterday and it's GOOD!)

P1080606-XL.jpg
:tink:

PS ... did I see SNOW in your forecast for this weekend???😳

DD and family left Brownwood about 20 minutes before we did (I had to make a "coffee for the road" stop first 😁) and they met it on the highway...with a LONG string of cars behind it! :car:. We finally had to find a detour to get out of the intersection...it was taking a LONG time for that poor truck driver to make that turn. I had no idea there were so many wind farms in that part of our state! 🤔 "Learn something new every day!" (And I wouldn't mind seeing that hot tub in MY backyard either!) :cloud9: I'd be sitting in it now enjoying this....:goodvibes (new coffee flavor I found yesterday and it's GOOD!)

P1080606-XL.jpg
:tink:

PS ... did I see SNOW in your forecast for this weekend???😳

Well maybe in the mountains but probably not down at our elevation...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter