** Picture of the Day 3 **

i-hv54dpj-XL.jpg
:tink:

It would be HARD to do outside Christmas decorating in THAT weather! 😲:tink:

So true Karolyn! Our neighbors who have the absolutely most perfect round pine tree in their front yard always decorate it in early November with lights but this week's snow covered all the beautiful bulbs! Then they were saved by the humongous rains and high winds we got last night so tonight it will be back to normal!

So true Karolyn! Our neighbors who have the absolutely most perfect round pine tree in their front yard always decorate it in early November with lights but this week's snow covered all the beautiful bulbs! Then they were saved by the humongous rains and high winds we got last night so tonight it will be back to normal!

WHAT A MESS...I feel for them! I'm "stuck" here too for another reason...it's warm, damp, windy, threat of rain. 🙄 😏😣 88% humidity...the garage floor is "sweating" so bad I'm afraid to walk through it from the storage shed to the front yard; David won't let me put the inflatables up yet because of the predicted wind and I can't place anything else until they're in the spot they need to be! :headache: First snow and now wind/rain...you get the "prize" for the most "challenging" weather"! :worship::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!