Picture of the Day - Chatter Thread

I can tell you this by the time we left in mid Feb. he and his two other friends were ready for the dinner table.

Okay, maybe I'm just tripping,,but look at that third rock to the right in the waters edge,,,does it look like a "bears head" that is snarling it's teeth and about to grab that log/stick in the water ???:rotfl2:

your right, I see what ya mean!

:idea:Hey, new thread idea!! Post a picture at "Frank's Bear Rock"!!
It really does look like that too! :thumbsup2 At least from this angle, with the sun just right.:cool2:

Here is my beautiful lake picture
IMG_0311.jpg

That's how it looked when we were there last June! The whole place was underwater from a big storm that went through.

You may have taken those pics last June, but they could just have easily been taken 2 weeks ago. There were lakefront sites in 700 and 300 loops for most of the week we were there. And I thought only 600 had lakefront sites. :confused3

Sorry about that. Right now, a pro account just isn't in the budget. Maybe time to find another option.:rolleyes1

Whew! I was starting to worry we weren't going to get any more great Tony pics! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!