Picture of the Day - Chatter Thread

I am loving the pictures, especially the ones with Christmas decorations. :thumbsup2

Oh, but don't worry. He posted a pic of a couple of people standing next to a camper, that proves he isn't making anything up. :lmao:

I seem to remember "Mrs." Troll posting a picture to show she wasn't someone else, then outing herself as Scruff. When you start out lying you make it hard for anyone to believe you later on.

This is basically what the DIS has morphed into.

Oh, but don't worry. He posted a pic of a couple of people standing next to a camper, that proves he isn't making anything up. :lmao:

I seem to remember "Mrs." Troll posting a picture to show she wasn't someone else, then outing herself as Scruff. When you start out lying you make it hard for anyone to believe you later on.

This is basically what the DIS has morphed into.

Ha ha, yeah.

Y'all are going to get coal in your stockings!

Santa doesn't approve of people being mean to others!

Things must have been very slow around here...you guys need a villain that bad!

Ha ha, yeah.

Y'all are going to get coal in your stockings!

Santa doesn't approve of people being mean to others!

Things must have been very slow around here...you guys need a villain that bad!

That was, word for word and attitude for attitude, a Scruff post. You could not have copied it any better with weeks of practice. Since Mrs. Troll has already outed herself as Scruff, you are only digging your hole deeper as you, too, are shown to be him. You need to stop posting. With every new post you show all 3 of your personalities even more. It's a pathetic attempt at entertainment.

And no, villains we don't need. Friendly posters, who are not lying about who they are, will always be welcomed. Always have and always will be. It's those who are childish and mean-spirited who are laughed at.

There are some days I really need a picture from The Fort. Thanks everyone.

I'm confused... I'd swear there were pictures since December of 2010... where'd they all go? or am I thinking of a different thread??

I just noticed the picture of the day thread is coming up on 600,000 views. :woohoo:

Looks like most of the pictures are gone now. I am not paying PB $400.00.

Checking on other forums, they're referring to it as "paying ransom".

It's also said that in the fine print PB says they have the rights to the photos so people who were using a free PB account can't even get back in and download/save their photos back. The only way is to pay. Of course, they should/might still have the originals but that's more of a hunt.

I had the 20gb storage plan that I re-upped for back in April and in hunting around PB they are going to let folks like us go into next year. But I'm going to pull my stuff back. I take my Chromebook with me and I can use the Upload DIS function off my phone. That means, however, no live pix while I'm in the park but so be it.

Personally I hope Photobucket goes bankrupt pulling a stunt like this. To make 3rd party hosting only available on their top tier is greedy. But they are free to be capitalists and we their (former) customers are free to adjust and do business another way.

Bama Ed

PS - I had forgotten that this Chatter Thread was out there separate from the real Picture Thread. Thanks Denise!

Last edited:
I backed out of PB several years ago when I honestly found it easier to just upload my pics straight to the DIS when the Upload a File button showed up. Now I'm even happier about it. I agree with ED, I hope this bites PB in the rear.

Checking on other forums, they're referring to it as "paying ransom".

It's also said that in the fine print PB says they have the rights to the photos so people who were using a free PB account can't even get back in and download/save their photos back. The only way is to pay. Of course, they should/might still have the originals but that's more of a hunt.

I had the 20gb storage plan that I re-upped for back in April and in hunting around PB they are going to let folks like us go into next year. But I'm going to pull my stuff back. I take my Chromebook with me and I can use the Upload DIS function off my phone. That means, however, no live pix while I'm in the park but so be it.

Personally I hope Photobucket goes bankrupt pulling a stunt like this. To make 3rd party hosting only available on their top tier is greedy. But they are free to be capitalists and we their (former) customers are free to adjust and do business another way.

Bama Ed

PS - I had forgotten that this Chatter Thread was out there separate from the real Picture Thread. Thanks Denise!
I don't (nor have I) use(d) Photobucket, and I agree that it's a sad situation to hold peoples pictures hostage. I would think, that at the very least they would have implemented something that would have allowed those photos that were already available to continue to be available.

While I am sure PB hopes this will help their bottom line, I suspect it MAKE a bottom line for them more visible. All the way to the bottom.

for $10/month one can host their OWN images PLUS get their own domain AND unlimited emails and email addresses. (Okay, you also have to pay for DNS and the hostname too, but it's still cheaper then PB)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!