Picture of the day for the Fort.

• Kidatheart2010

Mouseketeer
    Fully charged we broke the speed limit there a few times this last trip.........

Looking forward to the next week long trip October next year.... Oct 3 - Oct 10. 342 days and counting....

Hopefully there will be several quick 3 day trips before that.

bsjs0708

DIS Veteran
    Best 2 sites so far..519 and 521.. easy walking distance to outpost and great buddies sites..thanks to a couple websites out there that have full dimensions of each site I was able to request a few buddy sites and got one of my requests..yay!

Attachments

• tiggerdad

I don't always get distracted but whe...SQUIRREL!
    Is the cart you have now just as fast? Thought I was going to need a seatbelt riding in that thing. Rented a Disney cart for a day and it only made it to 14 mph in both directions
    NO!

My kids can drive mine so I did not adjust the motor on my personal cart to the lightspeed setting like that thing was set at. I laugh, @FtW Mike you are absolutely right about the jerking on startup. However, once that girl got planed out...man, she was a rocket!

• Kidatheart2010

Mouseketeer
    We had that cart 2014 and the herky jerk at start up till at travel speed darn near knocked our fillings loose
    [/QUOTE

Kenny must have gotten the jerky start fixed. It was smooth on takeoff... now re-entry was a little scary. REALLY good brakes.....

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates