Pictures of AKL for wallpaper?

Synonymous

I know all about it, see?
I've been searching all over the net for some good pictures of AKL that are big enough to use for wallpaper on my computer desktop. Digital Disney has tons of great pics, but it stopped being updated before AKL opened. Anybody know of any good sources?

Thanks

Deb's site at www.wdwig.com has really nice big resort pictures. Another site with good pics is Our Laughing Place.com. Hope I got the addys right. LoL

Deb's pics are good, but I'd like something large enough to cover the whole desktop. I think the size is like 1280x640, or something like that. I'll try Laughing Place. Thanks for your help.

I could get them to you by email if you would like. What views are you looking for?

Anything good that I can gaze at while I'm at work, dreaming of our trip! :)

Thanks for the help Mike.

I threw some photos of AKL on a website for you at
AKL PHOTOS
Also, if you haven't already, check these out:
More AKL photos
Some tips in case you haven't been to AKL before:
1) Make PS ressies for dinner at Boma;
2) Take the AKL lobby tour one afternoon; it is very educational and interesting;
3) Ask for the "Hidden Mickey's" paperwork at Customer Services, find the Mickey's and hand in the sheet. This is fun and will give you a chance to explore the resort a little.

I hope you enjoy this resort as much as we did.

Wow, those are some great pictures. Thanks alot. Thanks, also, for the advice. We've been to the Lodge a couple times to eat at Jiko, and we're really excited about staying there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter