Pictures of CSR suites?

Thank you Lilolvr.

I seem to remember seeing somewhere about a DISer who got upgraded to a suite (maybe it was exec? or VIP?) unexpectedly, recently. Do you remember where the photos for that were? Do the tubs in the jr suites look the same as the tubs in those "upper scale" suites?

Sorry for all the questions... rethinking our resort choice for Sept trip! The new look in the rooms, plus the thought of more space (suite) for practically same as one room at a deluxe, is very tempting.

Thank you Lilolvr.

I seem to remember seeing somewhere about a DISer who got upgraded to a suite (maybe it was exec? or VIP?) unexpectedly, recently. Do you remember where the photos for that were? Do the tubs in the jr suites look the same as the tubs in those "upper scale" suites?

Sorry for all the questions... rethinking our resort choice for Sept trip! The new look in the rooms, plus the thought of more space (suite) for practically same as one room at a deluxe, is very tempting.
Yes, KatMark was ungraded to a suite. CSR has the exec suite (5 rooms together). I've never seen pics of the VIP suite (3 rooms together) and jr suite (2 rooms).

Thank you thank you! Those were what I was remembering. Couldn't find them--got 'em bookmarked now.

Anyone know if the tubs are the same in all the suites?

:goodvibes

Pics of CSR executive suite which takes up 5 regular guest rooms. Also, keep in mind all these are being rehabbed as we speak.

21mzptx.jpg

fmqvsl.jpg

fk1w6u.jpg

e11zqt.jpg

25ulmhz.jpg

2j2ulmo.jpg

I was upgraded to the "Executive Suite" a couple of years ago. It was awesome. The pictures I have match the ones Buzz posted, it doesn't look like much has changed. One thing I didn't see was the 2 bed bedroom attached to the end of the suite near the big screen tv/wet bar area. It's just a normal CSR room with 2 beds and a connecting door to the suite.

The 2nd bedroom was basically a standard room tacked onto the end of the suite, but when you looked at the floorplan on the door it was considered part of the suite itself, not an additional room. Interestingly...the 2nd bedroom had queen beds (you can tell by the black bed frame)

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Beautiful pictures, THANK YOU Buzz.

CinderellaW... would love to see yours too if you get a chance. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter