Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

enhance

[...I know that's it's kinda blurry - that's "Maelstrom"]

View attachment 327301

Highlighted structure from TravieP.
Is that a ticket booth for ride tickets? Or maybe a film booth? I went in 1977 or so under tickets, and in the mid 80s, and I’m trying to figure this out...

Yes, ticket booth & guest relations, if I remember correctly. It used to be very inexpensive to enter the park, and then you purchased tickets for rides. My grandmother only went on a few rides (mild rides), while some of us went on everything. The E Ticket was like a golden ticket to us kids!

View attachment 327301

Highlighted structure from TravieP.
Is that a ticket booth for ride tickets? Or maybe a film booth? I went in 1977 or so under tickets, and in the mid 80s, and I’m trying to figure this out...

Looks like a ticket booth to me. And do you see the MASSIVE triangle bench to the left! Try to find a bench in that area today.

FigmentIsTheBest (OP)

Extra likes for this one :)

We still love the soundtrack (whether listening at home or on a slow walk out of World Showcase after Illuminations). Do you have any cool photos of the puppeteers?

Thank you!

I don't remember the soundtrack but listening to it is a wonderful way to remember the parade. I'll look for puppeteers photos; see below.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter