Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

9319ed-2-XL.jpg

Backlot Tour back when HS was MGM.
Wow, really? I don't remember seeing anything like that at all. Was it in the boneyard or some other place? I really am puzzled. The first thing I thought of was the King Kong ride in Universal with all the graffiti but that was just the walls there.

Wow, really? I don't remember seeing anything like that at all. Was it in the boneyard or some other place? I really am puzzled. The first thing I thought of was the King Kong ride in Universal with all the graffiti but that was just the walls there.
That's what came to mind for me also It Earthquake in US in California.

It was in the warehouse you walked through, it was a prop used in the short movie they showed, I think it was called The Lottery and it had Bette Midler in it. This was back in 1989. Google it, I sure it is on YouTube.

It was in the warehouse you walked through, it was a prop used in the short movie they showed, I think it was called The Lottery and it had Bette Midler in it. This was back in 1989. Google it, I sure it is on YouTube.
Don't need to google it. I'll take your word for it. I just don't remember it, but, I'm sure there are a lot of things from 1989 that I don't remember. :scratchin I do remember that I was 41 that year.

It was the big asteroid drilling vehicle from Armageddon! :) They had it on display for three or four months in 1998.

Thanks! Interesting, I’ve seen that movie a lot and it didn’t look at all familiar when I saw the picture. I definitely wasn’t at MGM when that was there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter