Pictures of You

Sorry, they're kinda big...
DSC01020.jpg

This is Tigger & me at the Crystal Palace last summer:goodvibes

DSC01506.jpg

Another picture of me

167871_10150418529790201_774285200_17487609_4677499_n.jpg

And, finally, this is a picture of myself and other executive board members of our Disney club at our college (I'm in the middle).

Hello I'm Amanda.
I'm a hopeful for CP Fall 2011. I should be getting my letter this week. Super Excited!
039.jpg

This is an artistic pic.

067.jpg

This one is more so just me.

hey Carly your pics are awesome! :cool1:

I love that character breakfast in the first pic! I can't for the life of me remember the name of it lol Me and my family ate the in like 03. Looking at some of these pics make me wanna go back and do the CP again!

untitled2.jpg

And this one is me from this past halloween... My awesome thrift store Giselle costume! I'm definitely bringing it with me on the CP since I'll be down for this Halloween! And my lil' Pip's name is Abercrombie.. he is my housemate's, not mine, unfortunately. He's the cutest and friendlies little guy!
73015_1434428948221_1457850005_30945127_1897545_n.jpg

Here's me with the bassist from one of my favorite bands, Enuff Z'nuff (I think you can figure out which one is me):
ChipZnuff.jpg

And here I am with a mustache:
ChetMcCoy.jpg

beckycrystalpalace.png

At the Crystal Palace for lunch with one of my furry buddies.

becky.jpg

My friends and I posing for a picture on Main Street USA- I'm in the pink dress.

Hah- I just realized, this thread was started before I even began high school. That's so crazy, lol.

Hello everybody, I figured this would be a good first post. My name is Scott, I'm from Long Island, New York. I am waiting to (hopefully) be accepted for the fall 2011 program in the next couple of weeks.

profile.php

Hey everyone! :flower3: My name is Courtney and I will be a Merchandise CM for FA 2011!

This is a pic of my parents and I at my Senior Prom!

1z1d9xk.jpg

This is my little sister, Grace and I. She is so funny! :rotfl2:
2h740ug.jpg

Some of my friends, I'm all the way to the right!
35bfbmd.jpg

Can't wait to meet everyone down in FL! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter