Pictures of You

GoofyDuck32

Earning My Ears
I totally photobombed the family behind me:lmao:

Just some fun(im the one on the speeder:thumbsup2)

I love this place:confused3

• D Morggggg

WE ARE
    No, I go to Temple...but I'm one of the officers for the snowboard club here. And apparently PSU & Temple snowboard clubs are 'rivals' so I just thought it was funny lol, are you at main?
    Well ill look into this "rivalry" when I hopefully join because going from 50+ days on a mountain a winter to around 10 days a winter in college ruins me. Temple is a funnnn school. and yeah i'm at main!

• mariamaria

Earning My Ears
    You're right, Temple is real fun. But yeah, I hear you...being 20 mins away from my local mountain and going pretty much everyday to moving into the city and going every so often was definitely a little rough. So the club keeps me sane.

D Morggggg

WE ARE
    You're right, Temple is real fun. But yeah, I hear you...being 20 mins away from my local mountain and going pretty much everyday to moving into the city and going every so often was definitely a little rough. So the club keeps me sane.
    Yeah, I'll most likely join so I can get my fix because the fewer days were not cutting it. We just have Tussey Mtn and well its comparable to snowboarding down a paved road with gravel..

mariamaria

Earning My Ears
    We're not really close to anything, Big Boulder is about an hour and a half away but at least I have the trips to look forward to.

• mistyt

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
    MariaMaria and D Morggggg just had to say hi! I'm a former Drexel Girl!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates